(For Xbox one: New Xbox one with 3.5mm jack plug directive, old Xbox one need Microsoft adapter)
How to connect to PS4❖
1. Insert the headset’s 3.5mm jack into a gamepad
2. Enter the System Settings by long pressing the PS4 button
3. Choose “PERIPHERAL MACHINES”, then “ADJUST SOUND AND DEVICES”, then “Output to the headphones”, then change it to “All audio” Features:
- High precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver, bring you vivid sound field, sound clarity, sound shock feeling, capable of various games.
- Splendid ambient noise isolation.
- Earmuffs used with a skin-friendly leather material, and super soft Over-ear pads that are more comfortable for long time wear.
- Glaring LED lights are designed on the earcups and microphone, highlighting the atmosphere of the game.
- Braided wire, durable tensile effectively reduce the external resistance; prevent the line twining.
- A line is equipped with a rotary volume controller, one key Mic mute, more convenient to use.
- Exquisite craftsmanship and fashion appearance.